Ladies and gentlemen,
We have been approached by GSLA to advise us that the Accessible Pool will be opening under Covid 19 rules and that, following certain guidelines, we will be able to run our Aqua and Aqua Zumba classes for Under 70’s from week commencing 5th October.
Each instructor will be contacting her own group to gauge interest.
The rules are:
- ONLY under 70’s may take part
- You do so at your own risk
- You must be fit and healthy
- Those attending will have to fill in the Health Form your instructor will give you when you arrive for class. (So bring a biro please!)
- The showers will be closed
- There will be staggered use of the Changing rooms both at the beginning and end of Class
- Groups will be a maximum of 12 in order to be able to maintain the correct Covid distance
Classes in the small pool ONLY will be run as last term:
Tuesday – 9am Arianna and 10am Natalia
Wednesday – 2pm Natalia and 3pm Justine
Friday – 9am Rosalind, 10am Anne Marie and 11am Arianna
NB: This applies to Aqua only.
We are working towards Face to Face in both Pilates and MMM . Watch out for news in the next couple of weeks.
In the meantime the popular on-line classes will start on 1st October.
Thank you for your cooperation and let’s keep active!